Kill Bill, Tarantino’s next masterpiece is getting released as two films (kick up the box office numbers).
Another brief news item about security issues with Windows. As much as I hate Apple’s way of marketing, their product just doesn’t show the glaring holes that the people from Redmond seem to let slide in theirs.
Someone sent me a link to this article about the deathknell sounding for Netscape which didn’t catch me by surprise since I had already read this article about Mozilla. The first article did have a good point (in that I still hadn’t upgraded from Communicator 4.7).
There’s a lot of bells and whistles in the newer versions of browsers - I come from the “if it ain’t broke” school (of course, Sensei Savage would probably take me to task for that statement).
And wrapping up, I was sent the link to this article by two different people. I guess it made the rounds yesterday. Which brought to mind these quotes by Woody Allen:
and...
Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.
and...
My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty.
Needless to say? The article was forwarded to me by two men, ladies just don’t seem to want to brag about or justify their habits (or lack thereof).
No comments:
Post a Comment